- Confai is a legally incorporated private limited company based out of Hyderabad, India. It was incorporated in 2002.
- Confai has experience working with large and small companies from all over the globe (including fortune 500 companies).
- Confai comes from 'Confiance' which means trust or confidence. Confai is founded on core values of trust - to build and keep the trust and confidence of its clients.
Quality Assurance at Confai
Our quality systems are based on ISO 9000 international quality standards.
To ensure process compliance, most of the processes have been automated. For example:
- Online checklists
- Automated and customizable workflow
- Automated monitoring and escalation of process non-compliance
- Metrics generation and analysis for quality review and continuous quality improvement
Information Security at Confai
Confai’s Information security system is based on BS 7799 international information security standards.
Special features of Information Security System include:
- Combination of automated and manual security
- All key presses and all mouse clicks within Confai are automatically monitored, recorded, and analyzed. Any deviation from policies or suspect activity is automatically escalated
- Single point physical entry-exit manned by uniformed security personnel
- Rule based access to internet. No web-based emails
- Use of encrypted emails and secured FTP sites for document transfer
- Emails are allowed only from the internal mailing system at Confai that monitors and records all emails and attachments. Any violation of policies is escalated automatically
- Media control - for example, disabled USB ports, no CD/DVD drives on systems, controlled and authorization based access to printers, physical security of PCs and networking equipment
- Backup files stored under lock & Key in fire safe vaults. Process defined for opening and closing the vaults
Confai assigns a project manager to oversee the work to ensure quality and timely deliveries. We keep you updated on the status and schedule of each and every project deliverable. Progress review teleconferences are conducted as least once a week.